DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT:
Very modern in styling yet distinctively ARB in heritage, this new Modular Bull Bar is truly innovative and utilizes a new modular design.
Three distinct configurations are available, allowing for customization to meet individual needs or preferences. Many considerations were included in the research and development process, but first and foremost the bar needed to retain the ARB core principles of quality, reliability and practicality. This new style of Modular Bull Bar is a direct response to the research and collaboration performed by ARB’s expert engineers.The result is a Modular Bull Bar that provides features for any Super Duty, no matter if it is a dedicated hunting rig that takes off for the back country, a fleet truck, or a daily driver that must be ready for any adventure.
The tough and rugged appearance of the Ford Super Duty, with its large front fascia, made the styling of these Modular Bull Bar kits a unique challenge.This new design features a large split center pan, formed wings, and a center upright assembly specifically designed to match and carry the truck’s styling.
Each of the integrated features were also designed from the ground up as exemplified by the all new IntegritTM textured black powder coat, the unique press formed fog light housings, and the ability to mount a variety of winches (up to a Warn 16.5ti) within the bumper.
PROTECTION & STYLING CHARACTERISTICS:
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection.
- Superbly engineered, airbag compatible mounting system.
- Unique, configurable design allows for customized level of protection and appearance.
- Vehicle specific design to complement the design of 2011+ Super Duty trucks.
- Super Duty specific split pan to accommodate airflow requirements and provide access to winch handle, if a winch is
- Open center pan design highlights winch fitment.
- Will accommodate Warn Heavy Weight electric winches up to the 16.5ti model.
- Provided kit for mounting a hawse or roller fairlead.
- Twin Hi-Lift Jack lifting points located under the pan of the bar.
- Provision to accommodate a range of IPF & ARB Driving Lights.
- Fog lights provided as standard with each kit.
- Two antenna brackets located on the outer wing frames.
- Press formed and styled upright cover straps.