DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT:
Very modern in styling yet distinctively ARB in heritage, this new Modular Bull Bar is truly innovative and utilizes a new modular design.
Three distinct configurations are available, allowing for customization to meet individual needs or preferences. Many considerations were included in the research and development process, but first and foremost the bar needed to retain the ARB core principles of quality, reliability and practicality. This new style of Modular Bull Bar is a direct response to the research and collaboration performed by ARB’s expert engineers.The result is a Modular Bull Bar that provides features for any Ram 2500 or 3500, no matter if it is a dedicated hunting rig that takes off for the back country, a fleet truck, or a daily driver that must be ready for any adventure.
This new design features a large split center pan, formed wings, and a center upright assembly specifically designed to match and carry the truck’s styling.The tough and rugged appearance of the Ram 2500 and 3500, with its bold grille and headlights, matched with the styling of the Modular Bull Bar results in a staggeringly stalwart presence that is functional no matter where the truck finds itself.
Each of the integrated features were also designed from the ground up. From the all new IntegritTM textured powder coat, the unique press formed fog light housings, and the ability to mount a variety of winches (up to a Warn 16.5ti) within the bumper, this is a completely new way to address protection.
*Modular Bull Bar is compatible with Power Wagon models. May require non factory winch. Contact ARB for more information.
PROTECTION & STYLING CHARACTERISTICS:
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection.
- Superbly engineered, airbag compatible mounting system.
- Unique, configurable design allows for customized level of protection and appearance.
- Vehicle specific design to complement the design of 2010+ Ram 2500/3500 trucks.
- Vehicle specific split pan to accommodate airflow requirements and provide access to winch handle, if a winch is fitted.
- Lower protection panel included with center pan to provide protection to the different versions of factory intercooler.
- Will accommodate Warn Heavy Weight electric winches up to the Warn 16.5ti model.
- Provided kit for mounting a hawse or roller fairlead.
- Twin Hi-Lift Jack lifting points located under the pan of the bar.
- Provision to accommodate a range of IPF & ARB Driving Lights.
- Fog lights provided as standard with each kit.
- Two antenna brackets located on the outer wing frames.
- Press formed and styled upright cover straps.